ORDERS & RETURNS
Wanderings & Co. Ts&Cs.
This website is owned and operated by the Wanderings & Co. Group and if you purchase from us you are subject to our terms and conditions. You should read these conditions carefully prior to purchase, as placement of an order implies your acceptance of them.
Wanderings & Co. wants you to feel totally satisfied with your purchases made online with us. If for any reason an item is not what you expected it can be returned for an exchange or full refund.
Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange or credit note if the item is returned within 14 days of the receipt date and the item is unused, unworn and in brand new condition. All packaging must be intact and have the original labels attached and a copy of a valid receipt is provided.
If you fail to meet these requirements please note that no exchanges or returns will be accepted under any condition.
We always aim to ensure high quality standards and triple check our goods before they are ready for purchase. Please note however that with our handmade products each piece has its individual quirks and no product will be exactly the same. Products made from canvas and leather may have naturally occurring variations or marks, which we think make them even more special. If you do however receive a faulty item we will happily pay for the postage costs and organise for a replacement product. If you have simply changed your mind about your purchase then you must return the product at your own cost.
If you would like to return a product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS
We have a NO RETURN ON SALE ITEMS policy.
If for any reason your package does not arrive please contact us on email@example.com and we will do our best to track it for you.
Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Wanderings & Co.
We will not issue you with any marketing material unless you have checked our approve marketing material check box on our opt in form..
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars and will be processed in Australian Dollars only. Unfortunately we do not accept payments in other currencies. Products will be shipped quickly once full payment is received. We reserve the right to change prices advertised on this website at any time.
AVAILABILITY AND PRE ORDERS
In some cases we may have listed an item as in stock when actually it is not. We try our hardest to keep an up to date stock take but if this does happen we will contact you within 24 hours and offer you a refund, pre ordering for the next drop of that product if there is one or replacing your order with a suitable alternative.
DELIVERIES IN AUSTRALIA
We aim to process orders as quickly as possible, typically within 1-3 business days of the order being placed. We use Australia Post for deliveries throughout Australia, which is a great and reliable service but delivery times can vary and we cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date. If you need your order urgently or by a certain date we recommend opting for Express Post at the checkout.
All delivery costs are usually calculated at the checkout. A signature is required on delivery of your order as Australia Post deliveries are made via the Registered Post service. If you are not at home to accept your delivery, a card will be left and your parcel will be available for collection from your nearest Australia Post office.
We use Australia Post for all our deliveries to international destinations so if you are ordering from overseas please visit the Australia Post website to find out delivery timing to your country. Please note that import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges shown on our website. You will need to check with your local customs office to find out the cost of any additional charges.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Wanderings & Co. Group.
2. Employees of the Wanderings & Co. Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. This competition is open to Australian residents only. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
5. Entires open on 21/10/16 and close on Sunday 23/10/16 at 5pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Follow Wanderings & Co. on Instagram and “like” the competition photo.
- Tag a friend that would be your ultimate adventure buddy.
- 1 tag = 1 entry
- Winner will be picked at random and receive a Wanderings & Co. escape kit. (Kit includes; Roll down lunch bag and 8 pieces of enamelware.)
Further information can be found at: http://www.instagram.com/wanderingsandco/
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by Wanderings & Co. from all entries received.
12. The winner will be notified via Instagram after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be sent to them.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Wanderings & Co. and not to any other party.